PTC in Harrisburg Offers a Range of Fitness Services
Personal attention from dedicated professionals invested in your wellbeing
Precision Training Concepts is a boutique fitness studio dedicated to highly personalized service in support of your goals. Because we realize that cookie-cutter solutions don’t work for everyone, we personalize our training and offer a range of fitness services for our clients. Although the core of our program is a one-on-one relationship between the client and a knowledgeable and experienced fitness trainer, we strive to be flexible and accommodating of our clients’ needs. When you come to PTC, you’ll find a welcoming and supportive environment along with the professional services you need to improve your conditioning and your overall health.
Comprehensive services support your overall success
There are many components to a successful health and fitness regimen. PTC is committed to delivering the most beneficial experience possible for our clients through a variety of services, which include:
- Personal training – The core of our program is one-on-one personal training with an experienced and knowledgeable trainer who is invested in your success. Our trainers are accomplished athletes in their own right, as well as degreed and certified professionals with thorough knowledge of the science behind fitness. You meet with your trainer for an hour or half hour training session designed to be fun, energizing and educational. Your trainer tracks your progress and adjusts your program regularly to spur you on to greater success.
- Group training sessions – If you enjoy the camaraderie and excitement of group activity and draw additional motivation from shared experience, you’re welcome to join our group training sessions. These classes of three or more are designed to get you the greatest bang for your buck. The trainer leading the class sets up stations and demonstrates the proper way to perform the activity as you rotate through. The class moves at an energized pace, as the trainer keeps a watchful eye on all participants, offering tips on executing activities whenever needed. The 45-minute session is over before you know it, but your workout will have you on a natural high for the rest of the day.
- Virtual training – Coming soon! When circumstances keep you from our PTC studio, you can still enjoy a professional fitness experience with our virtual training option. Think of it as telecommuting to the gym. You log in, and one of our trainers takes you through a challenging workout. Virtual training uses a variety of programs to deliver a total body workout. You never have to worry about your progress lagging when virtual training is only a click away. We hope to have our virtual training service up and running early in 2019.
- Nutritional counseling – All the exercise in the world won’t produce optimal results without proper nutrition. But, with sensible adjustments to your diet and consumption, you can give your workout a significant boost. At PTC, we apply common sense principles to improving nutritional habits without stringent restrictions that so often backfire. The proper synergy of exercise and nutrition can deliver results you’ve only dreamed of.
- Corporate wellness – More and more, employers and insurance companies are offering incentives for employees who exercise regularly and hit certain health metrics, such as weight, body mass index, blood pressure and smoking cessation. If your company wants to participate in a corporate wellness program, we are happy to partner with you.
Because PTC is designed to fulfill our clients’ fitness needs, our services evolve from time to time to achieve that goal. If you would like to see additional services offered, we are happy to discuss your situation and explore how we can better help you achieve your wellness goals.
Schedule an appointment at PTC in Harrisburg to learn more about our fitness services
Precision Training Concepts in Harrisburg offers a wide range of personal fitness services from knowledgeable trainers. To learn how one of our personal fitness trainers can help you achieve your wellness goals, call us today at (717) 461-3410 or contact our studio online. We are conveniently located at 4085 Linglestown Road, just two miles east of the Susquehanna River.