PTC’s Personal Training 1:1 Is the Key to Your Fitness Success
Individualized intake, program design and nutritional guidance delivers optimum results
Precision Training Concepts is founded on the principle that personalized attention from knowledgeable fitness professionals — plus your firm commitment — yields the best possible results. We take a three-pronged approach combining cardiovascular exercises, resistance training and nutritional counseling to create a solid foundation for success. Once we establish the baseline for your participation, we design a fitness program tailored specifically to your goals, providing guidance and encouragement as we occasionally vary your workout to pique your interest and fool your muscles. The result is steady progress without the ruts, dips and plateaus you might experience from a more regimented routine. But the added benefits of training at PTC are your relationship with a knowledgeable trainer who is personally invested in your success and belonging to a community of similarly motivated members who root you on to greater and greater achievement.
How PTC’s personal training program works for you
PTC exists for only one reason: to help our clients become the best possible versions of themselves. Our process begins at intake, when you engage our clients in an in-depth discussion of their fitness goals. An experienced trainer conducts an inventory of your status quo, including your:
- Present condition
- Injury and health history
- Prior and current workout regimens
- Body mass index
- Fitness goals
The discussion is completely nonjudgmental, as we seek the information we need to craft a fitness program unique to you. You can expect to measurements to be taken from your calves to your neck, but in a relaxed, no-pressure exchange focused on the benefits we’re determined to deliver.
Once we’ve conducted a thorough intake interview, we craft an individualized program that incorporates:
- Cardiovascular exercise — Various types of aerobic training generate movement that increases your heart and respiratory rate. This provides greater flow of oxygenated blood throughout the body. The many benefits of cardiovascular exercise include increased heart muscle strength, improved cholesterol levels, stress reduction, healthy blood pressure, improved mood, and better sleep.
- Resistance training — Exercises integrating free weights, machines, your own body weight and elastic bands can deliver multiple benefits that include greater strength; improved muscle tone, flexibility and balance; better muscle-to-fat ratio; and greater stamina. You can also stave off the onset of conditions related to overall poor health and the onset of old age, such as diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, back pain, depression, obesity, and osteoporosis. You can improve your balance and posture to prevent falls. Finally, all of these benefits improve your appearance and energy level, so you can have a more positive outlook.
- Nuritional counseling — Every engine needs fuel, and that fuel must be of the highest quality. But, if you’ve been gumming up your engine, our trainers can help you re-evaluate your diet and make the adjustments necessary to fire your furnace. We understand how off-putting stringent diets can be, and how discouraged clients can become when they break a dietary rule. That’s why we take a commonsense approach that’s not overly restrictive. We provide guidelines that aren’t overly restrictive but still empower you to steadily achieve your goals.
Our three-pronged approach has proven to deliver consistently excellent results when our clients commit to a program of exercise and dietary modification. If this sounds a bit daunting, you should meet our dedicated trainers. Each and every member of our staff is here to provide the emotional support and motivation you need to attack your goals and succeed.
Contact PTC in Harrisburg to schedule an appointment with a qualified personal trainer
Precision Training Concepts in Harrisburg offers a unique fitness experience based on close, one-to-one instruction from knowledgeable and concerned trainers. To learn how one of our personal fitness trainers can help you achieve your wellness goals, call us today at (717) 461-3410 or contact our studio online. We are conveniently located at 4085 Linglestown Road, just two miles east of the Susquehanna River.